You can now apply to use SystmOnline to; book, cancel or change appointments, request repeat & acute medication, view your summary care record and complete questionnaires. To apply you will need to provide photo ID Please come into the practice to complete an application form. All new patients are offered this when they register.
Once you are set up with an online account you can then request Detailed Coded Record Access. Please ask at reception for an application form or complete the form and bring it along to the surgery. Due to Data Protection you will be asked to provide photo ID as above and proof of address.
Detailed Coded Access enables you to see:
- Allergies/adverse reactions
- Medications(dose, quantity and last issued date)
- Results (numerical values and normal range)
- Values (BP, PEFR)
- Procedure codes (medical or surgical) and codes in consultation (signs symptoms)
- Codes showing referral made or letters received (no attachments)
- Other codes (ethnicity, QOF)
Once your application is received this will be passed to your usual GP for approval. We aim to complete this within 5 working days.
If you would like further information please read this Patient information leaflet
Online Application Form
Proxy Application Form