Repeat prescriptions can be ordered in the following ways:
- On-line via the link at the top of this page. Patients who wish to use the on-line services should contact the reception to request a registration form.
- Post, fax or drop off your repeat prescription request. If you provide a stamped addressed envelope your prescription will be mailed to you.
We do not take prescription requests by telephone.
The following methods are available for collection:
- Collect your prescription in person from the reception desk.
- Sent direct to your Chemist (please provide a stamped addressed envelope where applicable.
- Electronic Prescribing Service. Patients can nominate their Pharmacy of choice and the repeat prescription will be sent electronically to the pharmacy. Please discuss with you doctor or a member of the reception team of further information.
Currently Janks pharmacy in Newnham, Lloyd’s pharmacy in Trumpington Street and Boots Petty Cury collect prescriptions directly from the Practice.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.